in Blog posts

Blog Post #1

1. In the Articles by both Kevin Roose and Sarah Kuta both give some great viewpoints about A.I. generated work that I appreciated. In this particular artist who made this submission that had everyone talking, I do agree his work should be considered art. To me art is the time that you invest to put forth a vision that you had in your mind and made it physical. That is what this particular artist did. In both articles both writers explained the hours the artist put into his ideas and what he went through to choose his final entry. He took the time to build something from his thought process to create something so original that no other artist physically painted. My answer remains yes in this instance of A.I generated art can be considered Art. 2. I do believe the Artist do have a fair point. Especially taking the time with their hands to go through hours of a creating a template and painting it.it or building it. Basically, bringing it to life. So, it’s fair if we are talking about the hand work of an artist. But in my opinion, they are being sore losers. When you have talent in any form, it’s best not to compare yourself to others. If your great you create a lane of greatness that’s your won. A.I generated or handmade doesn’t matter. The person who made it so matters the most because no mind is the same. So, I commend anyone how takes the time to create a physical version of a vision they had. Not everyone can do so even if they put the physical time in or used A.I. the difference will always be the human mind behind it.

Write a Comment

Comment